sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Need help reinstalling hash into new OS (Win 8)

ruscular

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not working... how?

I updated my computer to a new OS from winXP and I sent Hash support the host id number and they have not responded, and shows that I am block from emailing them. I am hoping its a server issue, but I am getting worried. I have been emailing them daily and just been block as far as I know today here in the forum. I have hope that with my 10 year relationship to be a solid supporter. Plus teaching students on how to use the program would be enough to build trust that I indeed need new activation code to get me up and running. I just got the program for my birthday 3 weeks ago, and really love the re-topology feature. I just got a new paying project on the way, and now really stuck, and cant afford to get another subscription.

I really don't want to sound negative, but only solicit for help from the tech support and if I somehow offended them, I am truly sorry.

I try using the old activation code and it said code are already use, I was giving instruction to send back host id number and that was week ago and no communication since. Also my copy of v15cd can no longer update to v15j+ so I really have no solid working hash program to work with.

I try using the old activation code and it said code are already use, I was giving instruction to send back host id number and that was week ago and no communication since. Also my copy of v15cd can no longer update to v15j+ so I really have no solid working hash program to work with.

If you are willing to send your (new) host id, old activation code and email-adress you have used to buy it to me, I can reassign it too.

Jason is quite busy this week. (> werbung at patchwork3d (dot) de)

Otherwise it may be that you need to wait a little till he answers back which he will do surely.

See you

*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow
I try using the old activation code and it said code are already use,

A new OS will be like a new computer. You'll need a new code.

I was giving instruction to send back host id number and that was week ago and no communication since.

I doubt they've blocked you. Try a brief message on their facebook page mentioning that you can't get an email message thru.

Also my copy of v15cd can no longer update to v15j+ so I really have no solid working hash program to work with.

can no longer update? The v15j installer won't run?

Okay, I am at work, but I just sent an email to you and hopefully by the time I get home I can get it running again, really miss the retopology feature, and fast SSS renders. Thank you Fuchur! and I will let them know that I am also block on sending message to anyone privately.

Okay, I am at work, but I just sent an email to you and hopefully by the time I get home I can get it running again, really miss the retopology feature, and fast SSS renders. Thank you Fuchur! and I will let them know that I am also block on sending message to anyone privately.

That is normal... I think only fellows are able to send messages anymore... I am not sure why, but I think it was decided some day by Martin way back.

See you

*Fuchur*

Hello,

I think this is all fixed I sent new licenses for the installs. I did not see the emails until today as we stepped away this weekend(long weekend). We are back now though.

Yes private messages are disabled for all users. I'm not sure why they are but I remember the debate about it. But we are not able to remove the option all together(once again this was years ago and I'm not sure why). But you can email people of the forums. This keeps their email private unless they choice to reply to you.

Once again I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you. If you have anymore questions feel free to email.

That is normal... I think only fellows are able to send messages anymore... I am not sure why, but I think it was decided some day by Martin way back.

See you

*Fuchur*

Funny you say that, because I sent Zandoria (William) a message last April 10th, and just discover today that I was not able to send. I over reacted and thought maybe I did something to offend the forum, and got him in trouble or something.

I am glad to be back on track and got both version of the program working. Thank you Fuchur and Jason!