sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sometimes you are better off leaving your computer be

Roger

• *A:M User*

Well after spending a good hour trying to transplant the guts of my PC into a more svelte case, I think I'm going to leave everything in the tower. I'll just chuck it under the desk and get a really long cable for the optical drive and maybe wireless mouse and keyboard. Ugh.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the case is too small the cat can't sit on it in cold weather.

LOL. I don't have a cat, just a yorkie that barks every time he hears a noise. I almost acquired a cat a few years ago, though.

I came home late from work on a really cold night and a stray tried to follow me into my house. I had to chase it away. Sometimes I wish I had let it in, but you never know with stray cats how they are going to act.

I have a possum in my cellar.

You want to rent out my dog? They are supposed to be good vermin hunters. Not sure how I'd get him to Texas, though.

As for possums, I can't stand 'em. They hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down.

Possum's don't like loud music, put a boom-box in the basement on an out of range rock station so it's staticy, and let it blare for 3-4 hours... once the critter is out... seal him out.

I'll have to remember that for the next time my parents have one in their garage.

My computer case has to support two cats...

CatsOnPC.jpg

Ok, you can't post a pic of two kitties and not tells us their names.