sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

animation from Iran

robcat2075

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting. In the comments they were asked what program they used and the reply was:

"Animated by photoshop , compositE by after effect"

Do not know what compositE is - perhaps they meant composited in Aftereffects?

Looked like vector type animation, with perhaps 2D bone type stuff to me at first. I am not aware of photoshop having those capabilities (I have cs4). AE can do some of this. But I guess it's really mostly (all?) hand drawn with filters applied for penlike line work?

• Hash Fellow

Perhaps he was using Photoshop just for the ability to have different drawings visible on layers to do inbetweens and perhaps to ink over previous rough drawings

It's really a bunch of brief loops that look well within the ability of a talented imagination. I don't think there are any bones involved. The only compositing I see there would be to get the black lines over the image of paper that is the background.