sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

"5m80"

serg2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Serg,

I've edited your posts for formatting.

In this last post you were trying to embed a vimeo video inside youtube video tags.

Correct syntax:

[vimeo]41849971[/vimeo]

All you need to do is add the video's unique number or code inside the appropriate tags.

Example, if it was a youtube video the correct syntax would be:

[youtube]41849971[/youtube]	  Note:  This link won't work if there is no video with that code on youtube

Some folks will not be able to view these videos directly so it is recommended you add a hyperlink to the videos location as well.

Thanks for posting!

That last one was a great 'bouncing ball' exercise. Great sense of weight in that animation! :)

Serg,

I've edited your posts for formatting.

In this last post you were trying to embed a vimeo video inside youtube video tags.

Thanks for posting!

That last one was a great 'bouncing ball' exercise. Great sense of weight in that animation! :)

Thanks, Rodney :)

Awesome. The underwater window would be the bar were all us older dudes would be. Reminded me that a giraffe was the first thing I modeled (or tried to model) in A:M (from the old manual).

r

Rusty

The part that most impressed me was the field mouse, certainly in animation terms. Made me wonder what fps he was working too ?

regards

Simon