sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Yeti vs Oz

sb4

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe there are two successive years of OZ CDs with slightly different images on them.

I think the first one will run v14 and the second would run v15?

Yes. The disc with the green and gold TinWoodman will run v15 and the disc with the more chrome TinWoodman will run v14. The Yeti disc will run v13.

I believe there are two successive years of OZ CDs with slightly different images on them.

I think the first one will run v14 and the second would run v15?

Yes. The disc with the green and gold TinWoodman will run v15 and the disc with the more chrome TinWoodman will run v14. The Yeti disc will run v13.

I have a disc that probably is the chrome TinWoodman (Tin Woodsman?) although his crown looks gold.

When installing the program, I see an "AM2007" folder reference flash by, but when running the program, a Yeti figure appears at startup, and the Help|About says it is AM2006 V13.

I'm wondering which update to apply.

Regards,

-SB

CIMG3873reduced.JPG

Try updates that say they are installing v14.

Thanks.

When people talk about "installers", is that the same as an update?

Also, when you go to the update FTP site, I see under the "Update", a choice of AM2006, AM2007, etc.

Under AM2007, for example, I see AM2007.exe and also a V13 subfolder with another "AM2007.exe" file in it. Then there is the "V14stuff-full" folder.

There is also a "V15stuff-full" folder -- all under the basic AM2007 FTP folder.

I'm having trouble making sense of this -- how to relate your CD year and Version number to all the update files that might apply to it.

Also the top level of the FTP site has stuff like plugins, etc. which don't seem to have version-specific information. Can anyone explain what versions those will work with?

Is there a document anywhere that explains what everything is on the FTP site? Or is there a standard procedure for updating a version using the FTP site?

-SB

All updates are full installers, they don't try patch something you have installed already.

Try AM2007.exe

Run it, install it, then see if what it installs will run with your CD.

Thanks, the AM2007.exe worked and now the version is 14 and the Oz characters appear during startup instead of Yeti.

Do you have any knowledge of the other downloadable files listed under the AM2007? Such as "V14stuff..." and "V15stuff..." and how it works with the update?

Regards,

-SB

-