Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Question on activation issues on new computer

Phil

is the support@hash.com still the correct place to correct activation issues. Normally they response quickly.

I replaced my main hard drive with a SSD. Now i get an error (-4) or the key has already been used (when I try to reenter my key)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
is the support@hash.com still the correct place to correct activation issues. Normally they response quickly.

I replaced my main hard drive with a SSD. Now i get an error (-4) or the key has already been used (when I try to reenter my key)

That address should work well but if you experience a lengthy delay launch an email to: jason@hash.com

You might mention in the email that you previously launced an email to support so that he doesn't think there is someone else out there that needs assistance.

You should have that file now. I'm sorry for the delay getting to the emails as of late. I have been just a bit over whelmed with other projects but I'm back at it now!