Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Missing PWS Icons in v17

markw

Is anyone else missing the little icons from the right hand side of the PWS in the new v17?

As you can see the relevant boxes have been tick as always but I'm still getting non of the relevant icons.

Screen_shot_2012_08_07_at_13.11.30.png

Screen_shot_2012_08_07_at_13.12.33.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone else missing the little icons from the right hand side of the PWS in the new v17?

As you can see the relevant boxes have been tick as always but I'm still getting non of the relevant icons.

Is there a horizontal scrollbar or something like that?

My Windows-Version does show those icons where they should be.

See you

*Fuchur*

No scroll-bar Fuchur (not that there should be, there never was before) The icons are there in all the previous 17betas.

I'm on a Mac and I've tried a reset and a reinstall but still getting nothing showing up :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow
... went looking for a previous version 17(beta). Is there an old archive page to download one of the betas?

Yesterday I downloaded what I thought was the latest 16v, and received 17 instead.

There's usually a previous version in the "old" folder

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/

but it appears not to be filled yet.

Have you looked in the v16 folder for v16?

... went looking for a previous version 17(beta). Is there an old archive page to download one of the betas?

Yesterday I downloaded what I thought was the latest 16v, and received 17 instead.

There's usually a previous version in the "old" folder

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/updates/windows/

but it appears not to be filled yet.

Have you looked in the v16 folder for v16?

I have not. Just copied and pasted the url; exchanged windows for mac. Popup asked for a password. I used the the same user name and pw that I use to log into the forums. Doesn't like that...

• 2 weeks later...
- bump -

From the change log, Steffen already got it worked out and in v17a it should work again, see #0006210:

- 0006208: [Installation (Intel)] The installer does not write shortcuts to the right path in windows 7. (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006203: [_Other] Characters with properly centered spines for distribution (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006225: [Rendering] Bulb type light position changes AFTER rendering with multipass = ON (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006212: [Realtime] For some projects / props realtime transparency is not shown corectly... (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006226: [Lighting] Deleting 1 bulb light from chor (with 2 bulb lights) sometimes causes crash, but always renders wrong (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006223: [_Other] Props which are saved in a chor which has been exported and imported again will import a second time... (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006224: [Constraints] Props which are attached for instance with a OrientLike in a Chor will loose the constraint-relation after reload... (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006220: [Bones/Rigging] AM v17.0 crashed when I tried to complete the 2008 Rigging on a model (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006213: [Relationships/Poses] Bone visibility keys are not saved in the negative percentage range of a pose slider. (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006179: [Rendering] Background Noise on Render (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006210: [Interface] Missing Icons In PWS (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006201: [Rendering] Artifacts When Rendering Image Sequence To File (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006204: [Constraints] Path Constraints fail when a project is reloaded (sgross) - erledigt.
- 0006200: [Modeling] Bone crash (sgross) - geschlossen.

Sorry, German language in Mantis (A:M Report System).

- geschlossen = closed.

- erledigt = solved.

See you

*Fuchur*

- bump -

From the change log, Steffen already got it worked out and in v17a it should work again, see #0006210:

- 0006210: [interface] Missing Icons In PWS (sgross) - erledigt.

Sorry, German language in Mantis (A:M Report System).

- geschlossen = closed.

- erledigt = solved.

See you

*Fuchur*

Thanks, Fuchur.

What's the ETA on 17a?