Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Forum guru's are awesome --Thanks!

Vertexspline

Just have to give a shout out to all the great forum guru's here who answer and have provided such quick and helpful responses. I was a little worried when I came back here about three weeks ago that the forums appeared a little slow or sparse but what I learned is the wealth and quickness of responses answers most questions immediately and so not so much the usual fluff you may find elsewhere.

These forums , and especially through searches , are an amazing resource and when you cannot find something you just ask and boom a few folks come in with help . And finally there is the posting of work and wip's simply awesome.

So Thanks to all of you guru's ----you have no idea how helpful and important you are. Applause Applause. Applause.

Rich

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people here are incredible. I'm really impressed with so many people, each with different talents. I wish I had more time and knowledge to answer questions. Occasionally I get to help out. I knew I had made at least a little progress when I answered a question that the guru Robcat had!

Oh being able to help someone would certainly be a nice yardstick that one was making progress indeed. But for now I did just want to thank all and anyone who has ever helped now and in the past (as those searches in the forums really bring alot of treasures.)

This stuff is not for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of effort but the guru's do make things alot easier and faster to get along the learning curve...and Time is a precious commodity--and these guys save us beginners .....loads of it. More applause for those guru's. And more important help people move ahead with less frustrations.

Rich

Oh being able to help someone would certainly be a nice yardstick that one was making progress indeed. But for now I did just want to thank all and anyone who has ever helped now and in the past (as those searches in the forums really bring alot of treasures.)

This stuff is not for the faint of heart. It takes a lot of effort but the guru's do make things alot easier and faster to get along the learning curve...and Time is a precious commodity--and these guys save us beginners .....loads of it. More applause for those guru's. And more important help people move ahead with less frustrations.

Rich

I'd also like to throw in and say thanks! You guys have helped me out tremendously, thank you! :)