sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Suzanne Somers 1979

I found a mug shot of Suzanne Somers from the 1970's Thought I give it shot. Hay if your looking for a front side view of a celebrity check out to see if they have a mug shot good reference photo 9 out of 10 time there right on the money as far as lining up the eyes you may have to adjust the photo a little bit but not to much.

Suzanne_Somers_3d_mugshot_1.jpg Suzanne_Somers_3d_mugshot_3.jpg

Sorry messed up on the posting the photos

Suzanne_Somers_3d_mugshot_2.jpg

Suzanne_Somers_3d_mugshot_3.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay john bigboote how about that 1956 TBrid she drove in American Graffiti.

I was working on the hair and I would hide part of the model and do the top of the head like this

Suzanne_Somers_3d_hair.jpg

when I would unhide the rest of the head the whole head would be full of hair is there a way eliminate that ?

hay john bigboote how about that 1956 TBrid she drove in American Graffiti.

I don't remember the movie... but I DO remember the MAD Magazine version of it... they finally catch up to the Tbird at the end to see who the beautiful girl is... and it is RINGO STARR...

Finlay got the face texture figure out Thank you for the help of John3d, robcat, john bigboote and to all the other . Now I just need to learn gimp a little better...

This one is a kind of older version of Suzanne Somers next paint the back side, hair and body.

Suzanne_Somers_Face_texture.jpg

I may try and smooth out her skin to look younger but don't wanna mess it up hmmmm.