ovni1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

just to check...

-you have the mac version of the plugin and not the PC version.

-The Folders panel in the Options tab has a path to the folder you put it in. This sometimes doesn't happen automatically if you have multiple versions installed.

just to check...

-you have the mac version of the plugin and not the PC version.

-The Folders panel in the Options tab has a path to the folder you put it in. This sometimes doesn't happen automatically if you have multiple versions installed.

I've downloaded the plugin again making sure it's the right version for the Mac, then dragged it into the HXT folder, after selecting a patch to split and going to the wizards menu, I get the list, but the splitpatch option doesn't appear, there are two empty slots in the list, as if there should be something there.

As far as using it with AMv16, I tried using that version, but kept getting a missing plugins window that kept going through all the plugins imaginable,so I gave up!

• Hash Fellow

Both of these sound undesirable.

I've downloaded the plugin again making sure it's the right version for the Mac, then dragged it into the HXT folder, after selecting a patch to split and going to the wizards menu, I get the list, but the splitpatch option doesn't appear, there are two empty slots in the list, as if there should be something there.

Does anything happen if you select the empty slot?

Can you screen capture that menu when it appears? You should submit that with an AMReport

As far as using it with AMv16, I tried using that version, but kept getting a missing plugins window that kept going through all the plugins imaginable

This should be an AMReport too. Do you have anything to screen capture a movie of this?

Both of these sound undesirable.

Does anything happen if you select the empty slot?

Can you screen capture that menu when it appears? You should submit that with an AMReport

As far as using it with AMv16, I tried using that version, but kept getting a missing plugins window that kept going through all the plugins imaginable

This should be an AMReport too. Do you have anything to screen capture a movie of this?

I'm working on a screengrab right now! How do I go about reporting bugs?

• Hash Fellow

www.hash.com/reports

You'll need to register there again.

Be sure to choose the right version when before you start entering info.

www.hash.com/reports

You'll need to register there again.

Be sure to choose the right version when before you start entering info.

And make the report as detailled as possible... even a click to deselect something can be important to reconstruct the error.

The more details the easier to track it down and the faster it can be solved.

See you

*Fuchur*