Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

11 second club entry

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the winnnnnnnerrrrr....rustle rustle...rip rip...GASP!....goes to Robert (#75 out of 246 entries), not only for whipping it out (well not the IT it...but his animation) in record time and for putting up with dumbassp critiques on 11 sec club forum...For example:

I don't get it.

Shouldn't he be eating that butterfly? I was waiting for him to eat that butterfly. Why doesn't he eat the butterfly?

The butterfly seems like an unfulfilled element. Maybe this one wasn't finished according to the original plan?

And I don't think a venus flytrap could really pick up can of Reddi-Whip. Where did he even get that can anyway? He doesn't have any legs to go shopping for it.

Maybe he ordered it on the internets. I suppose that's possible.

Shouldn't a carnivorous plant have some teeth? Next time use one of the generic characters.

I don't get it.

In general, the spine motion is the stronger element, but the arms just sort of arrive at their poses without weight or snap.

The lip synch is suspect, but we can barely see his lips for most of this thing.

The performance hits many of the same notes as many of the other entries.

Oh wait...lemme see who made that comment....hmmmm...oh...I see...

(CRACKED ME UP)

Yayyyy Robert!

I came in at #175. Yeesh! I got a lot of 'I don't get it' remarks too. They really beat you up over lip-synch... I'd hate to sit down and watch Saturday morning cartoons with these people. Good job Robert! (75) Good Job Nancy! (125) Going to enter Decembers Gene Wilder CNCF contest?

Good Job Nancy! (125)

HEY! it was 118 ....don't cheat me out of 7 places !!! (talk about pitiful...)

Some excerpts from comments on mine "Your character is very bouncy " and the very next opinion was "stiff acting and robotic movements ".

Then there was "The grass skirt move way to much, its too bouncy and doesnt support the acting at all." and "The bounciness and delay on the skirt, hat and bird look really good!"

and "doesn't fit the meaning behind the monologue" followed by "Pretty cool idea"

My response: "uh-huh...sure...I get it"

• Hash Fellow

There are about 8 or so entries that placed above me that I look at and think "I got beat... by THAT??"

I think that "BazookaJoey" commenter is mostly a troll since he's never entered anything.

But I can't complain since I submitted something that wasn't really done. It shouldn't be allowed!