• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Jason,

I'm afraid I'm only going to complicate this because the model renders on my end.

Perhaps its something Mac related?

Note that my rendering is without the images referenced by the model as they were not supplied with it.

To remove the variable of the images having anything to do with it you might remove them and try another render.

The only thing off that I noted was that the SSS settings didn't produce very good results so I changed them to another random set of numbers and rerendered. You can see how your original settings rendered in the smaller image within the image. (see attached)

SSStest.jpg

I've had to quit employing SSS for this very reason...my renders would crash mid-render, and by eliminating features one by one I determined that SSS was the culprit, both in V15.0E and F on a PC. Too bad, because it gives incredible results with a minimal render expense. I thought it had already been a reported issue.

Hi John

I figured out what was causing the crash.

I had SSS on 3 groups. Both eyes and the body. While it is viable to have SSS on more than one group it apears those groups with sss enabled must be together at the bottom of the group list. That work around and or just fallowing the rules of SSS seemed to solve the problem.