sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My anima work

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks promising. I think the face may be a bit flattish, particularly that area around the mouth.

I do have the face where I want it but I'll see if I can get it a little more rounded.

Will the dress be a cloth simulation?

Yes . I will be simulation the lower half of the dress.

• Hash Fellow
That looks promising. I think the face may be a bit flattish, particularly that area around the mouth.

I do have the face where I want it but I'll see if I can get it a little more rounded.

On the other hand, if you are going to toon render it maybe this will get the right emd result. I don't know.

That looks like a great anime character! I agree with Robcat, where her assets lie are in her EYES and in the flow of the dress, and I'll look forward to your implementation of SimCloth for the dress. The eyes need be shiney and expressive...so far so good!

The eye do have a shin to them but it hard to see from this angle. But I have to admit I grabbed the eye off of Squetchy Sam. I had decal eyes before but they are very limited on how they can be adjusted for expression. Squetchy Sam eyes with the Squetch Rigis already setup to adjust the pupils and I only need to add a second set of bone to do the retina.

animagir6.jpg

This was done in toon render since the bow was hard to see in a normal shot.

animagir5.jpg

Since this is for a set of shows I did her hole body. The other shots are for fitting her clothes. If you like I can post a set of spline shots to show her line work.