Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Gun Fire Effect

flashawd

Hi - I made a military gorilla model and put together a quick animation of him shooting a gatlin gun, and to make it more realistic wanted to have a gun "fire" effect at the end of the 6 barrels (although a gorilla w/ a gatlin gun isn't the most realistic thing to begin with ;) . Does anyone have a sample of one I can play around with or know of a tutorial for "gun fire"? I can probably run through the smoke and fire tutorial again and figure it out from there, but I was looking for something more specific. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - Eric

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - I made a military gorilla model and put together a quick animation of him shooting a gatlin gun, and to make it more realistic wanted to have a gun "fire" effect at the end of the 6 barrels (although a gorilla w/ a gatlin gun isn't the most realistic thing to begin with ;) . Does anyone have a sample of one I can play around with or know of a tutorial for "gun fire"? I can probably run through the smoke and fire tutorial again and figure it out from there, but I was looking for something more specific. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - Eric

Is this what you are after?

http://www.david-higgins.com/Animation/Effects.htm

Cheers

I got taken by the opening sequence fromt he game dawn of war and started modelling my Space Marines again - but I couldn't think of a good storyline so dropped all the work after producing the image project in 2005 (?). Maybe one day I'll try it again.

Cheers