Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

V13 software patch available?

Drew Goldenhair

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Hash has always fixed bugs is via random updates. You say you have v13.0, but which update? Is it v13.0r, v13.0s, v13.0t ...etc?

We are now in v14.0c

You can find v13.0 updates here

Many thanks, I'll take a look.

Andrew

Having now gone through this process, I thought someone might benefit from my experience: it turned out I had version 13.0l which came with a white yetti box, white yetti start-up screen and an Oz CD-ROM, the latter I didn't realise I had until I downloaded the yetti version of V13.0t from the above link and it didn't like my disc; it turns out I had an Oz CD that I hadn't looked at since the original install and I just assumed it was a yetti, same as software start-up and box.

Anyway, once I'd downloaded the Oz version and installed it, I now seem to have V14.0c with the Oz start-up screen. Can't say I understand why the process seems so complex, nor why I now have V14.0c when I thought I was installing V13.0t, but at least it works now and may be this information will help someone.

I should also add that there is some discussion on the AM13.0 forum about problems with the registry and installing different versions, but I didn't need to resort to this.

Best wishes,

Andrew

There are two versions of the A:M-Disc available. The first one, which will come out before the new A:M version is in final-stage has a "old" version on it, but is allowed to update to the newer version.

That means, in the end you bought v14, but on your CD there is a version of 13, because v14 wasnt in a final stage. Hash only but "final"-stage (that doesnt mean totally bugfree, but better than beta or alpha-versions) on the CD.

The second one is the one when the new version is in final-stage.

Both CDs have equal update-rights, so it doesnt make much of a difference for the customer.

The good thing about the first CD is, you than own two versions + alpha & beta-versions of the next one.

The second CD only gives you one version + alpha & beta.

*Fuchur*