JohnArtbox

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't call it easy, but it's possible to remove, there's a lot of stuff to get rid of.

Would you still want the face interface to tie your rig into or you want it all removed?

If I find some time this weekend, I'll see what I can do. I know Rusty would be interested, if he hasn't done it already for himself.

I wouldn't call it easy, but it's possible to remove, there's a lot of stuff to get rid of.

Would you still want the face interface to tie your rig into or you want it all removed?

If I find some time this weekend, I'll see what I can do. I know Rusty would be interested, if he hasn't done it already for himself.

Yes I've done it... not hard.... just lop off the head but leave the head bone to constrain your own head to. Just got back from watching Lewis Black playing to the troops at USMC Miramar (old top gun location)... took my wife and son... I'm retired.... totally awesome... so... I can't talk about anything serious until maybe tomorrow.

r

Hi, I'm just looking at the squetch rig for the first time, but I don't want to install the face rig because I have my own face rig that works better for me. Is this easily achievable?

Rusty and I went through the process in this thread...if there's something I didn't explain thoroughly enough or left out, let me know and I'll clear it up, John.

Can the squetch rig be adapted by a novice to a T-rex?

Sure, for a T-Rex I would probably go with the biped Squetch Rig (Posable installation) and add the "v12_biped_Squetch_Rig_Tail_06_4_2007_installation" to it (you can find it on the Wiki page). You also probably won't use the face bones setup, but keep the FACE controllers. The thread I mentioned to John earlier in this post should give you enough information to do that, Eric. If you have any questions, let me or Mark know.

Hope that helps.