Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Character

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Michael

I just copied and pasted the arms from another model I made. I will build him some of his own arms pretty soon here. I have an idea for a short/series(?) that I've been floating around but really this was just for fun.

Here is a wireframe

screen.JPG

Oh and here are some shots of artwork that inspires me as far as enviorments. The first few are from Eyvind Earle. He was the background painter on Disneys Sleeping Beauty and was heavily influenced by Gothic art (pre Renaissance) the next one is Gris Grimley an awesome Illustrator and the last 2 I got from another board I wish I knew who the artist were. I like how the last 2 tell a story in one shot

Herd_of_horses.jpg

Morning_Fields_24x36.jpg

moonlit.jpg

GRIMLEY_THE_ARGUMENT_I.jpg

9840_1148745418_medium.jpg

51653_1170712784_medium.jpg

Yeah, the Earle rules. I've been a fan of his style for many years. I'm hoping one day to incorporate his style in my animations.

Don't know the others, but their's is more complex than the Earle's.

Hey Lee here is the other character I was modeling. I know I said I would post it last night but he was starting to look like Elmer Fudd. :) I know it isnt a static pose I just wanted to give him an expression. He was lookin a little mean now he just looks mischievous.

face.JPG

Hey that looks great! I love the spunkiness! I could see this working great in animations. Good expression and attitude. I think that there's some center eyebrow definition that is hinted at that you could define a little more. Other wise, great job! I'll talk to you tomorrow

Lee

• 2 weeks later...