sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Final Add Picture

This is a contiuation of a previous post. I would have just carried it on, but I have been unable to access it.

This is the completed advert that has just gone off to the publishers. It should be in the states soon, and the UK in a few months.

Everything was created in AM except the decal photo's and the text.

2480 x 3508

Larger version will be here for a few days:-Larger Version

Image was rendered in three stages, the 3d world was rendered then composited onto the star background. Final adjustment in photoshop.

Final_Image_earth2_smaller.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Nice job Chris.

Congratulations for getting your ad placed!

A:M really excels at these photo montages through decals, patch images etc. doesn't it?

Thats an interesting choice for stars. (Not a critique... just observation. Works well for me.)

Rodney

The background was created by using 3 concentric spheres and lighting. with the camera in the center

Each stellar sphere was made using materials only, fractal sum combiners or turbulance.

Although everything used was created fresh for the project I think credit for this part is due to Martin Russ who made the SpDk space projects. Its like most things I do in AM- everything is just a development of the work that goes on before.

SpDka Page

While on the subject - the halo effect is a re working of the wormhole effect posted some time ago by "VSAA" So credit due there too

And I couldnt have modeled the world without all the tutorials I've looked at over the years so ... . . ....

OMG Is everything I do so unoriginal :blink: