sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

help on the Alpha 2 update

Ravager

well, i updated my product with all of the v14 updates and now my thing wont render. it will only render up to the 58th frame, then either hose up or suddenly quit, no pop-ups or anything. the vid is set to render to 40 seconds, it is 30 frames per second. i hope u can help, thx

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Is it possible the renderer is limited to that many frames in the Alpha release? I dunno and don't think so.

Are you rendering to still images (TGA, JPG, EXR etc.) or video (AVI or MOV)?

Definitely render to still images.

(See other topics related to converting from sequential (still) images to movies.)

I hope you kept a copy in an earlier version. Keep in mind V14 is in Alpha testing, you really have to expect issues. Have you submitted a bug report?

drat... i dont have a spare. rats,rats,rats...... anyways, i haven't put in a bug report because there is no data to send, i you know what i mean.