sprockets Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A Landscape

JeremyWall

This was a landscape I did while working on a modeling method for tree's I was rather proud of the lighting as things like lighting and texturing aren't my strong points. The tree modelling method was from a tutorial. Unfotunately I can't remember the name of the person who wrote it. I would appreciate any feedback you have. I know the image isn't really complicated or anything I tend to very simple scenes in my work. But I thought the ambience in this one was perfect for what I was going for.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool scene, I like the tree good modeling on it...... But the stretching on the terrian really takes away from the scene... Also tweak the sky a bit it's very overpowering... I agree I also like to keep my scenes simple; complicated stuff I stay away from..... I look forward to some updates....

[quote name='DarkLimit' date='Dec 20 2003, 06:56 AM']cool scene, I like the tree good modeling on it...... But the stretching on the terrian really takes away from the scene... Also tweak the sky a bit it's very overpowering... I agree I also like to keep my scenes simple; complicated stuff I stay away from..... I look forward to some updates....[/quote] Stretching? Actually it wasn't stretched at all. It was supposed to be a wind-worn sandstone look. Although like I said texturing wasn't my strong point.

• 2 weeks later...