sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Cockpit

So far so good... (6-17-06) :blink: Spent the WHOLE day on this sucker, making changes

and touching up with Displays and other controls. Also added color for more interest...

[attachmentid=17554]

<_>

(6-18-06) Added the Control Stick.... Ooops!, just noticed, forgot the trigger? Next update I guess...

[attachmentid=17559]

:D

(6-19-06) Added the seat "cushion". Next is: parts of the seat "frame". I was almost in Fray because I

wasnt sure how to make the seat look like it had "padding" due to the shape of the seat. But for the

moment, it seems satisfactory for a seat? Also added the trigger.

I still have to fill it with more unique controls/buttons/seatbelt/glove compartment...just joking....

but I seem to be beyond the half-way point with alot of the main features inside the cockpit. I havent

started thinking about any exterior parts that should be seen from inside?

[attachmentid=17591]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good. One thing I'd change, is moving the control stick to the right side of the cockpit. Most newer fighters have it placed here, as they are using a fly-by-wire control and not the old cable controls. Of course, if you're going for that retro look, leave it in the center! :)

Without knowing exactly what you're going for, it's hard to point things out. If you're trying to copy a current fighter, then try to find pictures of that cockpit. If you're going for something that looks realistic, but isn't actually available, look at all the pictures of fighter jet cockpits that you can. It'll help with your design.

Good luck!