Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Character

• *A:M User*

I have not posted anything in a while. We have been working on the video and the modeling and animation have now started. Here is one of the characters in the video.

Steve

I have already increased the size of the hands. And here is one of the other characters as well

jasonpenciltest0.jpg

toolbox0.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• *A:M User*

Thanks for the suggestion about the hands as I have increased them from 1.5 to around 2.5 times normal and it looks a lot better.

We have been shooting a video since first of March in front of a 40 x 20 green screen. Our live action will be completed June 21 at least that is what the schedule states. The video is a children's video and the characters I posted are some of the important ones as they will be interacting with the main character.

The web site has been built and I am not sure if it has been turned on yet. www.papafix-it.com. Each one of the videos will be based on "how tos" for children. The first one is "Becca and the Fence". It is the story of Papa (granfather) teaching the children how to build a fence along with his helpers toolbox, pencil and the other animated charcaters. The target age for the children is 3-6 year.

This has been a real challenge as we have had to shoot our video with the understanding that every shot will have some animation in it. Either as a background moving or a small animated character interacting with the children or papa. Most of the back grounds will be props and not much interplay with it, except for the large animated tree and fencing. Working with kids in the age of 4-12 has been tough. Even though I have a 3 year old it has been difficult in getting them in position and lines ready and then filming then in front of a green screen and acting with a animated character that is not even there.

Our hope is by the third video all characters will be animated, we have propsed this as the children change som much in just 2.5 months of shooting.

Steve