Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Froggy Boxing Preview Movie

Hi All

Froggy Boxing will be done very soon. I wanted to post this little teaser movie to get you interested. The modeling and texturing and animation was done in a:m. It should be any day now. Level Design Dreams is just doing a few more things with the programming for me.

The movie is about 3 megs and is a wmv

http://www.3dfrog.com/games/movies/froggy2006.wmv

I look forward to the release and hope you enjoy the movie. And oh yeah, froggy boxing is a free game. It is only 2 out of 3 rounds

Sorry no mac version :(

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...

Why are the cute little froggies boxing?

Ummmm... Dennis, ummm, well I just don't know what to say...

Well wait, I can say this. When I had the roundhouse in Eureka Springs there was a frog museum next door.

Interesting.

Dennis,

I like the models, and the set. Is that the only punch they've got though? It isn't, right? You have like 3 or 4 different punches and blocks for each character?

Are there any power combos? Like combinations of punches that would give some kind of bonus depending on the character you're using?

I'm guessing that you do have a bit more going on that we see in the clip....

Awwww, how can you call my little froggys stupid. lol. Actually they went to Harvard. I think you are right, this game officially makes me a stud :)

Nope, there is only one punch and one block. That's it. I kept it real simple for my first game. This is just a button mashing game. You'll have to wait for the next game for fancy fighting action.

Thanks brainmuffin. This game is pretty much done though. Do you know a lot about fight moves? maybe on the next game.

Do you know a lot about fight moves? maybe on the next game.

I know a little bit. I've read a couple of books on kung fu, kendo, iaido, and fencing. Never actually practiced though.

But I think I could give you a few decent moves for froggy boxing 2... Kickboxing froggies?

I really like the frogs.... But then one of my all-time favorite games was this game called Brutal:Paws of Fury which was basically a traditional fighting game (Like street fighter or mortal kombat) with cute fuzzy cartoon characters. It was hilarious to watch. Sometimes games were wone solely on the ability to keep a straight face...

Dennis......

That's a neat little game for the first try.

For quick and simple it's quite a production. Lights, Action, Camera, Sound, it's all there !

Keep it up, your on the way guy.

GAngus (jerry) (Club-NYNJA)