Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ID

The official story of what happened to WTC 911 is just propaganda - a lie!

Scientific proof shows the official story is a lie!

[attachmentid=14257]

[attachmentid=14258]

Steven E. Jones is a professor of physics at BYU - Brigham Young University:

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/

He has written this paper:

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

You can find more from Steven E Jones here - Scholars for 9/11 Truth:

http://st911.org/

He is telling the scientifical truth about 911 and the World Trade Center collapses.

Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?

The observation of molten metal at Ground Zero was emphasized publicly by Leslie Robertson, the structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center Towers, who reported that “As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.”

Prof. Thomas Eagar explained in 2001 that the WTC fires would NOT melt steel: "The fire is the most misunderstood part of the WTC collapse. Even today, the media report (and many scientists believe) that the steel melted. It is argued that the jet fuel burns very hot, especially with so much fuel present. This is not true.... The temperature of the fire at the WTC was not unusual, and it was most definitely not capable of melting steel.

I maintain that these observations are consistent with the use of high-temperature cutter-charges such as thermite, HDX or RDX or some combination thereof, routinely used to melt/cut/demolish steel. Thermite is a mixture of iron oxide and aluminum powder. The end products of the thermite reaction are aluminum oxide and molten iron.

This [“official”] story just does not add up…. That fact should be of great concern to all Americans…. There is no question that the events of 9/11 are the emotional driving force behind the War on Terror. And the issue of the WTC collapse is at the crux of the story of 9/11.

CONCLUSIONS

I have called attention to glaring inadequacies in the “final” reports funded by the US government and shown evidences for a likely alternative hypothesis. In particular, the official theory lacks repeatability in that no actual models or buildings (before or since 9-11-01) have been observed to completely collapse due to the proposed fire-based mechanisms.

None of the government-funded studies have provided serious analyses of the explosive demolition hypothesis at all.

id01.mov

post-8703-1139430707_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure didn't take you very long to go back to your old ways....I think we need to save ourselves the long, drawn out process and just go ahead and ban you again.

Done.

Thank you. I'm glad you're on top of it :)

Is there any way for the forum to ban his IP so he cant do something like that again?

Most people have dynamic IPs, so that wouldn't do much good. This is the second time he's been banned; I doubt he'll be cut much slack if he appears again.