Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

What is it?

Vern mentioned he had considered modelling a steam powered computer. This isn't such a thing but what is it?

It's obviously not finished but I am in the process of creating it for the 'Haunted House' film. I don't want to spend too much time on it because it was only written into the script for one gag! :D

Hmmm1.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

I'm not going to give it away but if that thing could be made to interface with Animation:Master Vern would indeed be one happy man.

Interesting model. I can't imagine what the gag is going to be though...

Rodney

Interesting model. I can't imagine what the gag is going to be though...

I think we'll let you find out in the film :D

I always wondered if the characters in Myst drank espresso. Now we know.

Hmm I remember my Brother having Myst on the Amiga. Never played it though - I don't play computer games. Never bought a game in my life. Obviously not too difficult to tell what the model is then. It's supposed to look a lttle frankensteinian.

Thanks for the comments.

Back to it....

That's a shame. You missed out on some amazing design work. Er... no pun intended.

A few interesting images there but nope, no regrets. I'd much rather be doing something creative with my time than playing games. Like using A:M :D

Fine for people that enjoy them but just not for me.

The first thing this... uh... thing conjures up in my mind is an alien urinal...

... a bidet?

If so I have no idea what the thing on the left is for.

I like it though... just make sure it gets washed before posting another preview.

Vernon "!" Zehr

After studying the image a little more I realize now that it is some kind of beverage dispenser... possibly coffee or some other type of hot caffeinated beverage.

Please note however, that a urinal and a coffee dispenser sort of go... hand in hand, which could account for my confusion (just remember to wash your "hand to hand" if it is a urinal).

Excuse me, I have to go wee.

Vernon "WEEEEEE!!!" Zehr