sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Daisy The Cow

Hi folks, here is a quick render of the cow model available for download... hosted by Ken Heslip. The post is in the main AM forum. The cow is constrained and ready to go with a walk cycle and a set up in a choreography. I used the set up machine 1 to rig it and added intermediates and fans and smartskin etc. Im not the best rigger around but if any of you Rig masters has the time to improve on it or re-rig it, I would love to see the results if you re-post the improved and updated model for folks to download again.

Cheers AndyG

post-7-1124128689.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice cow!

In Iowa, it would be made of butter and shown at the State Fair!

Really! They do that here. Don't ask me why, I'm originally from Illinois. And since I've been going to the fair (and just came back from it) they've always had this LIFE SIZED butter cow sculpture... It's just one of those "things".

But, it's still a nice cow, Andy!