sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

THE APOCALYPSE

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the big cirlce is a MAC (magnetically accelerated cannon) platform. (I don't Know If you read the Halo books?!) it shoots a super heated-- amazingly dense piece of iron normally obliterating anything that iron mass comes in contact with. The little things up in the sky are ships, and one of them is speeding by in the top right, i should work more on the wake effects but thanks

UPDATE: I have made a more threatening approach with the fighter, shooting phasers at the wall, and pices blasting off . . . tell me what you think!

Generally it's good but there seem to be a few issues.

First is that it looks like the ship is firing on something in the background. There's an explosion and bits a flying through the air. The huge difference is scale between those small bits and the two big bits falling off the wall make it look like 2 different/unrelated events.

Second, at the base of the front wall, on the ground is a light strip that looks out of place - almost as if that part of the wall is not in contact with the ground and light is coming through under the wall!

Third, the window frames have the same material as the brick wall. You might want to select it as a different group and give that group a different texture.

Fourth, the broken edges of the building a too uniform. You need to either model the geometry to show the jagged nature or use a different material incorporating something like dent and crumple (or a combination of the two) just to remove all those clean lines.

Cheers