Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Two new animations ^^

Hi guys! Here are my last animations.

The first is a "jump exercise". The focus of the animation is the jump, the rest of the animation I made it just for fun :)

The second, is a little exercise of facial expression with the insect man that come included in the Justin Barret's CD tutorial. The animation is only 2 seconds, and only one word to make Lipsync, but I tried to make it the best I could.

Jumping. Please Right Click And Save Target As...

Jumping. Please Right Click And Save Target As...

Hope you enjoy :lol:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't open them. It says that they are a formet that QT does not understand.

Well, I'm sorry you can't view the videos :(

The codec I use is "Sorenson 3" and I thought that with the last versión of Quicktime you must be able to view it.

Anyway, thanks all of you for the great response. With guys like you is more than a pleasure post the animations here :lol::lol:

Cheers.

I couldn't open them. It says that they are a formet that QT does not understand.

Same here. Latest QuickTime and everything.

**edit** just looked at the files in a text editor and they seem to be html. So I tried using IE instead of Firefox and that works. Nice animations! Excellent poses.

Hey Ernesto,

Really impressive works. I really like them both. I only have one critique and it is not a bad one, I am only knit-piking. In the first example I think the initial approach to the edge should be a little more subtle. Right now it seems to be a little too exghagerated(sp*). I believe that by leaving the beginning a little more simple it will help contrast between the assesment of the jump and the jump itself.

Very impressive. :D

Dimos

Holy crap!!!

I watched all of the animations on your site. They are great.

I think my favorite is the sneaking one. Forl not using facial expressions, the way you use body motion to express emotion is fantastic.

I am so far away from anything even remotely close to that level of skill.

I am very impressed,

Wade

I only have one critique and it is not a bad one, I am only knit-piking. In the first example I think the initial approach to the edge should be a little more subtle. Right now it seems to be a little too exghagerated(sp*). I believe that by leaving the beginning a little more simple it will help contrast between the assesment of the jump and the jump itself.

Yes, you're right! This is because I had not planned the animation before I did it <_< , and this is the most important thing to make good animations. If I had planned before....... :P

ust looked at the files in a text editor and they seem to be html. So I tried using IE instead of Firefox and that works. Nice animations! Excellent poses.

Yes, I tested with firefox/mozilla and the files that downloaded were an html file :huh: . But if you use IE or copy and paste the url in a new window this should work

P.D: Again, thank you guys for the critics! :)