Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

my first character

unfortunantly AM froze and i lost all this i saved the model before i applied bones. when i put on the bones it sorta messed up his figure but it made him look cool so i decided to keep it messed up. but then AM exited before i could save it screwed up. then i put the bones on again and i did it right this time. i need to figure out how to make it wrong.......that sounded weird.

oh and i named him toufy. cause hes supposed to look "tough"

Toufy_head_bob.mov

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looks like a sumo guy or some thing. He looked better with the first hairdo. What kind of rig did you use. He looks like a potato that misgrew. One question: did you attatch the limbs or are they seperate? They look seperate. He looks pretty good though. Now show him killing the Thom.

Its a character model. If we don't know what he will be used for, what he/she is expected to do - what can we say? We have nothing to compare it against! Did you want us to comment on how he was made - supply some wireframes. Do you want us to comment on how well his is rigged - we can't see. Do you want us to comment on how well you can animate him - then show us.

I could say - he has no face, he has no hands and his feet are poking out in the wrong direction - but that could be your intention!

As shortdog said "Cute little char you got there! His skin looks almost like a potato. In a good way." What more can we say at this point!

Cheers

He looked better with the first hairdo.

What kind of rig did you use.

One question: did you attatch the limbs or are they seperate? They look seperate.

i agree but i lost the hairdo....the hairdoe was actually a mistake i made but i thought it looked good so i kept it in. but then Animation master crashed and i lost the hairdo.

i dont even know what a rig is.......

the limbs are seperate cause i dont know how to attach them.

Yes - granted you are new - a head bob doesn't show us much about the character though (unless you're trying to build and animate one of those bobbing toy things :P )!

The important thing is to have fun with him and really - who cares what others think - he's your character!

(Your project is missing the model and material by the way - you'll need top embed them again)

Cheers

two new short animationssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

...............everything................its gone...

EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!!!!!!!! MY PROJECT........GONE... MY MODEL GONE.......EVERYTHING IS GONE... EXCEPT FOR MY house... and my dog...

Edited by Newbert_Zero