Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Willy Wonka: A new project

I was thinking about how I'm starting to get into building structures and said "well, Willy Wonka's factory has many interesting shapes and structures.." Not only that, but it'd be really fun to make the candy machines and even just the building itself! I started by planning to sketch out some concepts of what's going to be in the building. I've scanned my first one and posted. I'm excited just thinking about this..

post-7-1103751131.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright...another one...what my plan is after making my machines is tweaking designs up to make a believable story of how the candy is made, but for now I'm throwing out some ideas...this next sketch is a machine that makes candy called "Teeth shockers"..

Ok..time to take a break

post-7-1103759216.jpg

I really like your idea and it sounds like it will turn out great. If you need any help id be more then willing to help you out with whatever you need towards this project. Hope to see this in the production process soon :).

I didn't know about the new Willy Wonka movie that is coming out thanks for posting the trailer looks pretty good.

Paul

Alright! I finished modeling the Candy Machine I..I just have to texture (that'll be fun!!)

Click below for an animation of a 360 degree view on the model, not only watch it, but also critique it!

Note: Due to angelfire policies, you must right click on the link, hit properties, copy the full address in the box that pops up, then paste in the address bar. Or you can just "Save target as..."

what is the ultimate goal here? stills? animations?

my initial thought when seeing the latest thingamajig is that the spokes/arms might be too thin to be easily seen.

the other whatsamawhosits are sufficiently wacky. '')

keep up the good work!

-jon