Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Another hero is born!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Mike more please. I like the purple skin though, there must be a story there. Perhaps a lab experiment gone freakishly awry? No, too typical. Maybe he worked for a grape juice manufacturer when suddenly ... splonk! he mysteriously landed in a vat of hot steaming pasteurized juice (was he pushed?!) and he became ..... da da dum !!!!! ...... (insert hero name here Mike).

Sorry.

Doug

I like the purple skin though, there must be a story there.

Maybe too much Ribena! (If you don't have Ribena in the states this'll fall on deaf ears!) It's a blackcurrent drink BTW!

Here's a couple more, he will need a bit of adjustment to rigging due to my tampering with the presumably functioning original! :D

post-7-1102020509.jpg

Interesting character, so far, hypnomike...

I am kind of confused however, about where his body armor stops and his skin-tight uniform begins. It looks like he has shoulder pads right now, but they kind of run right into the rest of him.

The bump on him also seems a little to tiny, and pronounced... kind of looks like scales to me, like he is some kind of underwater guy. Which, maybe you are going for. If not though, you might want to reduce the bump and lower the global scale of it. :)

-Andrew

Thanks for the feedback Andrew. :D

So far the body armour effect differs from the rest of the outfit in colour and roughness setting only.

The skin tight portion of the suit was originally smooth but picked up roughness from the character's skin roughness.

This character was adapted from the Tarzan figure on the A:M 2004 disk, the different sections of clothing are simply grouped patches from the original.

I take you're point about the armour and bumps, I'll experiment along those lines and post again.

Thanks again.

Mike