sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Making Your Presentations Zing!

In late-July, I had the honor to speak on presentation design at the Answers in Genesis (AiG) Creation College, which was a conference to train people in creation ministry and to present the Genesis messages like Ken Ham, Carl Kerby, other international speakers from AiG. My talk title was "Making Your Presentations Zing!" I taught graphic design principles, eye candy skills, dos and don'ts of design, and more as relates to presentations—digital and otherwise—for the look of high class and professionalism. I used Apple Keynote as my presentation software for its advanced multimedia technologies and awesome transitions. The globe and all silver 3D elements were modeled in A:M 10.5. All animations continually cycled in the live presentation.

Using A:M and Photoshop, I created a high-tech, complete theme/template for my presentation, which was given through Apple Keynote.

I had not posted this earlier because I suffered an 80% lung collapse during the conference and spent the next several weeks recovering to only have a second collapse. But I'm fully-recovered now.

View the Template Showcase under 3D Animations on my website.

zingcover-thumb.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work,

I probably could have done with going to that lecture :P

I never heard of Apple keynote, I take it it's only for apple computers?

I like your March of the Rubber Duckies and Your Shaggy Intro animation.

Sorry to hear of your health problem, Glad you are better now

• Admin
I had not posted this earlier because I suffered an 80% lung collapse during the conference and spent the next several weeks recovering to only have a second collapse. But I'm fully-recovered now.

Good Grief! Glad to you are back in action.

I never heard of Apple keynote, I take it it's only for Apple computers?

It's Apple's Mac-only presentation software. The technology is advanced far beyond PowerPoint (even the Mac edition), but its interface, usability, and features still lag behind nearly all other presentation software.