Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Who's there?

• Hash Fellow

I've updated my site with my last three misfires from digitalrendering.com's Animation Showdown, the four-hour animation race:

Who's at the Door? I never quite got the rhythm of this one right. Doing more leading with the hips might have made it less floaty.

Hug. The moderator warned that doing this with two characters would be too hard. Turns out he was right! :lol:

Crawl. Why he didn't just step over that thing?

These versions are re-rendered for better lighting.

See them on my Showdown page.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent job on all of those entries.

That's something that perhaps more people (myself especially) should try more often to hone them animating skills.

A good model is nothing if not animated correctly and vice-versa.

I bookmarked your page so I can check your entries out regularly. Maybe this winter, I'll compete against you. B)

BTW, what time (and zone) do they start? I'm in Alaska, so if it starts at 4:00 Pacific time, it's 3:00 here and I wouldn't be home for a couple more hours. Maybe I'll have to call in sick on those days. :D

The way it works is...

You send them an e-mail 1st (when you have four hours free to work on it), and the topic is immediately sent back to you, time-stamped. You have 4 hours to submit your completed animation.

It is usually held one day (Wednesdays) but this week they are going to have it open for 48 hours over the weekend to see if they get more participation. So come join in!