Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

C++ 2023 Week 3

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

Lesson 6 - Variables

Numeric variables are introduced in this lesson. Assignment: declare several integer variables and assign values to them, output them with meaningful labels, then output their sum.

Lesson 7 - Working With Text

String variables and simple operations on them are introduced. Declare several string variables, assign values to them and output them. Also show concatenation of them.

And don't forget the Week 2 assignments if you haven't done them yet.

Get started early! Don't wait until Sunday!

@Rodney @Shelton @Roger

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

If you haven't thought your own projects... how about these:

Variables... declare integer variables for lions, tigers, and bears. Assign values and print them out with appropriate labels. Add them together and print the sum out with some label for the total.

Strings... hmmm, I bet something could be done with "lions, tigers and bears."

Make your output look good!

@Rodney @Roger @Shelton

• *A:M User*

Guys. 

we just got word we have family coming tomorrow and staying for a couple of days.   I am in a dilemma.  We just got power on day before yesterday and I have been cleaning up this mess.  It was significant storm.  They said at first straight line winds but now they are saying that two tornadoes touched down and one was 1 mile north of us.  We got debris from trees being thrown. 

Everyone meet tomorrow and what I think of if it is ok, on Tuesday, Robert we can meet for our animation and review of week one and two C++ and then next next Sunday I will be back to my regular schedule.  I will have the next two up for review and will be caught up.  Sorry about this, there visit was supposed to have happen before we started C++. They postponed and now here they come.  Cindy is running around trying to figure where everyone is going to sleep.  Probably have to put some in a hotel.   Anyway you three meet and I will work on my stuff when everyone is in bed.