Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Some of my best works

JackDrama

While I was somewhat active on this forum, I was also creating alot of things I've never shared with you, until now. I was (and I still am) using Animation: Master for many years to create 3D work. I was also learning other animation software as well and I think I have improved my knowledge for animation in general alot since then. Here are some of my best projects I created using Animation: Master. I should also mention that only the first of the five animated projects I created has subtitles.

This animated short film was created to show some of the most exciting attractions of my city, Drama, located in Greece.

In this advertisement, made for both TV and internet, I was responsible for creating and presenting a new mascot for Oniroupole (dreamtown), which is a Christmas village that is built every winter in my city’s park and is a famous touristic attraction.

Some of the contemporary saints and the great things they did. All of the theological projects here were created for the School of Theology of the Aristotele University of Thessaloniki.

Here is saint Patrick saying "Thank you, deeply". This animation was part of a PowerPoint project.

A synopsis of saint Dimirtios' life.

• Like 1
  • clap 1

Thanks Robert. The idea behind the use of photographed scenery was based under the concept of how back in the old days animators drew animated character cels and layed them on top of the hand painted backgrounds, as well as from how "The Adventures of Andre and Wally B" was done (rendering the characters seperately from the backgrounds, both of which were done using computer graphics). It also came from the fact that enviroment modeling is the most challenging part from my experience and the hardest thing for me is to model nice and realistic looking buildings, enviroments, as well as complex mechanical objects and parts, where I need a lot of practice. I really enjoy modeling and sometimes designing characters however, especialy cartoony ones.