Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

More Decal Weirdness

svetlik

Yes and yes my friend. I had given the boots a material and then applied decals at 80% opacity. Why? Don't know as I built these models 10 yrs. ago and then to make matters worse I had changed the size/shape of the boots so no wonder it got funky. Although AM is real forgiving when you move the CPs around after decaling.

So I re-applied the decals and all is well, thanks for responding Robcat!

Bogus Boot Biz Back Again!

Ok went thru and deleted the old maps, deleted the decals, made a new map image, checked the normals and it's STILL THERE!!!!

This model is also saved to disk and used in 2 other chors but after checking they are the correct new decals. Renders fine in model view. Have run out of ideas to pursue.

Wouldn't care if his feet were under the table or far away. Just want to finish my opus here, anyone else ever run into this?

BootCrap.jpg

HAHAAAAA GOT IT!!!!!!  Found the little imp!!!  Twas a light casting a shadow! (altho kinda liked the shadows but oh well)

Thanks robcat, dave for responding. Very much appreciated. Please let me know if there's anything I could do for youse!

• Like 1

• Hash Fellow
30 minutes ago, svetlik said:

Twas a light casting a shadow! (altho kinda liked the shadows but oh well)

With "Light Lists" you can make lights affect some objects but not others. I don't know enough about your lighting situation to recommend anything specific, however.