Hash, Inc. Forums

play range button not working

kem

Suddenly, mysteriously, the play range button at the bottom of the screen isn't working and neither is the "home" or "end" buttons on the keyboard. Tried a reset settings and toolbar - nope, tried rebooting computer - nope, not sure what to try next... Anyone ever have this problem before? If so, what fixed it?

Yes. I have a character, I've created a few poses with keyframes. It's only 60 frames long, I selected the play range button, and nothing. On my keyboard I selected control/home and that worked, control/end also works. Just tapping end from 1st frame does not work. I can press + & - to go thru frames one at time, but it will not go in real time so can evaluate my animation.

I opened a previous project and all is well. Somehow, somewhere in my current project, I must have made an adjustment or something that caused this, but I am at a loss as to what it might be. Seeing how I haven't progressed very far (60 frames) I may just start a fresh project and see what the brings.

I tried that as well, it didn't work. My new Chor/Project is working fine. I have no idea what happened with the other one, I'm just thankful I wasn't further along than I was. In case I haven't mentioned it, I really appreciate your support.