Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Getting dressed

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have misunderstood but, there was mention a few weeks back about a plug in that helped with dressing a model. If so, could someone kindly direct me to it and most importantly, instructions on how to use it ?

regards

simon

You are talking about DressMe, right?

See you

*Fuchur*

I may have misunderstood but, there was mention a few weeks back about a plug in that helped with dressing a model. If so, could someone kindly direct me to it and most importantly, instructions on how to use it ?

regards

simon

You are talking about DressMe, right?

See you

*Fuchur*

I think so Gerald.

Thank you very much for the link.

regards

simon

ps

I just had a quick look at the first few listings. Is there a Mac version or is it still windows only ?

With 64 bit rendering PC only as yet it may have to be a PC laptop...

• Admin

The Dress Me plugin should be there in the Mac as well.

Make sure you are in the Chor or other appropriate place for the plugin to appear.

For usage you want to make sure the Bones of the clothing (or anything you wish to attach to the main model) uses the same Bone structure as the original.

One of the best ways to do this is to make a copy of the original and then edit that to include all the various things.

I think the Dress Me plugin could be duplicated and the duplicate renamed to something like 'AttachMe' because it does a whole lot more than simply dress models.

The Dress Me plugin should be there in the Mac as well.

Make sure you are in the Chor or other appropriate place for the plugin to appear.

For usage you want to make sure the Bones of the clothing (or anything you wish to attach to the main model) uses the same Bone structure as the original.

One of the best ways to do this is to make a copy of the original and then edit that to include all the various things.

I think the Dress Me plugin could be duplicated and the duplicate renamed to something like 'AttachMe' because it does a whole lot more than simply dress models.

Rodney

thank you for your reply and help. I will have a look tomorrow.

I am working on the bears friend ( owner ?) and the first test will be him wearing pajamas dancing with the bear. Being able to readily dress him would be a definate bonus.

regards

simon