Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Error: in Modeling Window

Lightsmith

Hi.

Just downloaded V18(64) and entered the activation code.

That part went well, except there's an "ERROR:" message in the modeling window. Project Workspace looks correct. Tried to open other V17 projects, other tabs, and start new ones, but nothing shows other than the error. Was using V17 with no issue. Have an HP Windows 7 machine with an i3, 4G RAM. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

CS

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hi Craig,

If you can capture the screen or the error code that will help to understand what you are experiencing.

(Using the Print Screen key and then pasting into a paint/drawing program will get the screen captured. ALT PrintScreen will capture the active window)

At a guess I'd say this is related to v18's move away from Direct3D.

And as always make sure you have your graphics cards current/latest driver installed.

Until the problem is solved I'll note that you can still use v17. Copy your master0.lic file from the v18 folder to the v17 folder and it will run under your current license.

Go to "Tools > Options > Global" and change the Realtimedriver from OpenGL3 to OpenGL, just in case it makes a difference.

I assume your computer has only a intel integrated graphic unit (that is the worst you can have in general) and not one from AMD or a real graphic card from AMD or Nvidia.

See you

*Fuchur*