Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Need help...need V14g (think that was the latest)

rusty

Hi,

For reasons I can't figure out after days of struggling, a project created and originally rendered in V14g looks way different when rendered in the latest AM version and I just need to change a few seconds of the scene and insert it but it must look the same as the existing video. I should have had a copy of V14c but I must have lost it when I lost a disk a year ago.

I need to find a copy of AM V14g to install to render this scene. I still have the dongle so that won't be a problem. Can anyone help.

Thanks,

Rusty

PS: I looked on the ftp site...if it's there I can't find it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

For reasons I can't figure out after days of struggling, a project created and originally rendered in V14g looks way different when rendered in the latest AM version and I just need to change a few seconds of the scene and insert it but it must look the same as the existing video. I should have had a copy of V14c but I must have lost it when I lost a disk a year ago.

I need to find a copy of AM V14g to install to render this scene. I still have the dongle so that won't be a problem. Can anyone help.

Thanks,

Rusty

PS: I looked on the ftp site...if it's there I can't find it.

I think it's AM2007.exe....here.

Hope that helps, Rusty.

Thank you John and David... Don't know how I missed it. And sorry I didn't get back sooner--I was sick for a couple of weeks then I went in for rotator cuff surgery then I tore a muscle in my knee which gets more surgery next month. Hot dam I'm falling apart, LOL!!

r