sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Meeting with Den Dotson

Rodney

• Admin

Some of you may recall Den Dotson who was an active user of A:M not too many years ago. He even taught classes with A:M in the St. Louis area. Of late he's moved away from 3D and I hope success in his other endeavors will allow him to get back into 3D again some day and share some of his considerable experience with us.

For those that are curious... Den is just as I imagined him to be; smart, witty, talented and a great guy to sit with at Starbucks and peel back the corners of the universe while discussing the depths of art and creativity.

Cheers to you Den. It was a pleasure meeting you in person.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
did some great 'female anatomical studies' if I remember correctly.

He is well studied in anatomy. Sure wish I could say the same.

I'm fascinated by anatomy but that level of precision has thus far escaped me. It's a learned skill and a commitment.

Den related his anatomy tests often consisted of breaking out the instruments that would reveal without a shadow of a doubt whether or not you were operating within acceptable tolerances.