Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

On Another Note. . . .

MJL

We have entered our latest completed video, done to another song from Franco Paletta's CD: "Can't Kick Love"

The first one an award back in March, and this one is in the FINAL's to win this months award for the best music video for this month.

So I am shamelessly soliciting your help to register with the site, and ask you to vote once a day to help us bring in a second illustrious award.

thanks, here's the link to the site.

"I Can't Stand It"

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJL........hey nice music video indeed!! Very cute and a pretty large project to do --kudos on successfully finishing this. ...I also would add I liked the whimsical approach it works well. anyhow --I registered and voted for your justly deserved video .....Love seeing these AM jewels !!

Vertexspline, Thank you for the vote and please vote every day, this is the finals and the voting ends Thursday.

The animation was done mostly by Gene the Spleen. We have done quite a number of Video's together. If you go to his utube channel: Spleengene Here you can see them. They were all done in A:M we are rabid fans and supporters of this software.