Hash, Inc. Forums

how to add color

hello to all

m trying to make a flower with the help of flower power video tut.

am not able to select all points i mean in front view i draw a box for selection points of STEM but some points not selected

after making STEM and LEAF

i want to add color but

in mine A:M Project Workshop there is no (>) button for adding color

IN VIDEO TUT

9ixrw9.jpg

in mine A:M

2mn21xe.jpg

PLZ HELP ME

Select the group name and then look in the properties window for the Surface properties. You can set the color there. Hope that helps.

Also, if you check the "show advanced properties" button in the Global tab of the Options, you can get it in the Project Work Space.

in front view i draw a box for selection points of STEM but some points not selected

Make sure "Mirror Mode" is Off and that the "Lock CPs" button is not pressed.

mirror_mode.jpg lock_CPs.jpg

Whenever you select something in the project workspace, its properties are always displayed in the Properties Window. If you do not see a window or palette named "Properties", Select the View menu at the top of the program window and choose Properties.

view_properties.jpg

If you want to see that little "property triangle" in the Project Workspace, select Tools > Options in the menu at the top of the program window. In the Options window, choose the "Global" tab. Then check the options for "Show Property Triangle" and "Show Advanced Properties"

show_property_triangle.jpg