Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

HELPHELP!

John Bigboote

and now A:M won't boot!

I know A:M thinks I am trying to scam more time on my sub...but I'm actually NOT---I've a good 7 months left!

HERE's what happened... last week I checked the calendar on my PC to see a date in July... I was on the phone so I highlighted a date and after I hung-up I accidentally hit 'APPLY' instead of cancel. Now today I checked my calendar and noticed the date was July 24th- which is wrong... so I realized what I had done and changed it back to todays date, no harm done, right? WRONG! --- when I go to start-up A:M I get a 'SYSTEM CLOCK HAS BEEN SET BACK(-40)' error and A:M will not boot.

WHAT CAN I DO?

AND::: Let other users beware... this could happen to YOU!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and now A:M won't boot!

I know A:M thinks I am trying to scam more time on my sub...but I'm actually NOT---I've a good 7 months left!

HERE's what happened... last week I checked the calendar on my PC to see a date in July... I was on the phone so I highlighted a date and after I hung-up I accidentally hit 'APPLY' instead of cancel. Now today I checked my calendar and noticed the date was July 24th- which is wrong... so I realized what I had done and changed it back to todays date, no harm done, right? WRONG! --- when I go to start-up A:M I get a 'SYSTEM CLOCK HAS BEEN SET BACK(-40)' error and A:M will not boot.

WHAT CAN I DO?

AND::: Let other users beware... this could happen to YOU!

I'm not sure it would work, but, deleting the "master.lic" has worked for other problems.

Yeaaah... good suggestion...did'nt work... emailled support . DANG! This puts my 'oars out of the water'... GOOD THING I'm not on a 'job' now(I am on 2...but they are 2D AfterEffects jobs) I'm trying to get some stuff done for Comic-Con too though...

I will inform you of support's solution...

Meanwhile, where is my old V13 disc...?

See if THIS helps.

OKayyy...I have now gone thru those steps... received a new master0.lic file from support...reinstalled V15.0J+SUB... and am still getting the error which has me locked-out of A:M for a week now. SUPPORT has been prompt and helpful, and I hope will help me get back in the saddle again.

lesson learned: MAKE SURE YOUR SYSTEM CLOCK IS SET RIGHT BEFORE YOU BUY THE A:M SUBSCRIPTION... AND THEN NEVER TOUCH IT.