sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Frame rate

Simon Edmondson

I had a spot of bother recently with the defaults resetting . That seems to have cleared up thanks to the help I received here, however, I have noticed an anomoly and wondered if it was a common one or a fault of mine ?

I am rendering a 30 seconds sequence as a series of still files.. It cut out on frame 234 which @25fps works out to 9 seconds 9 frames ( ?)

I restarted at that point (00:09:09 ) but instead of resuming on frame 234 it started at 273...

Has my maths gone wonky ( not unlikely ) or has the frame rate stayed at 30 in the choreo even though set to 25 in the options menu ?

Puzzled

simon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

hmmm... 9:09 at 30 fps would be 279 rather than 273 so 30fps isn't quite it either.

that's almost 29.97 (NTSC)

are you sure 25 is set in the properties of the project? This is separate from the Options window.

hmmm... 9:09 at 30 fps would be 279 rather than 273 so 30fps isn't quite it either.

that's almost 29.97 (NTSC)

are you sure 25 is set in the properties of the project? This is separate from the Options window.

Rob

Thank you for your reply.

I think so but I will check as well.

regards

simon