Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How to Backgrade a second web license

detbear

Hey Everyone.

I had to get a second license(web) and installed v15i. However, I need to have 15f instead. Can anyone walk through a step process how to do this on a pc/ vista 64 computer. I have installed, re-installed, tried to copy paste things.... Where I have come back to is I re-installed V_15i again. It is the only one that has worked(obviously)..... The other installs I tried installed fine and even said "successful" after copy/ pasting the activation code. But when I open and begin trying to work in 15f, it errors, and crashes.

Where do I create these new folders and paste file(s).... Is there a step process anyone can fill me in on. I have tried what I could find on the forum, but it hasn't worked.

Must be some steps I'm missing or something.

As of now, 15i is installed and works.... but it has too many glitches for my current project which works fine in V15f. Nothing personal against 15i or any updates for that matter, but I need to stick to 15f to finish out this project.

Please can anyone help.

William

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you install 15f, the installer give you a choice of what folder to install the program to. The default is "C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\V15.0\" but you can tell it to install in whatever folder you want. Make a new folder in your Program Files named "v15f" and install it there.

I could've made a mistake, but I tried all the above and it still doesn't work. IT ACTIVATES WITH THE KEY....but the program crashes when you try to use it... The only version that will work is "V15i". It's like my activation code is locked to that particular version(15i).