Hash, Inc. Forums

Static noise after rendering

Kimberly

• Admin

Hi Kimberly,

Hope you got your rabbit walking the right way.

Please help. why is there static in the voice after rendering. now i have tried rendering with QT and the voice is garbled

We'll need a little more information to know what is going on but...

Perhaps you've sped up on slowed down the audio by changing the frames per second rate?

(You might have done this without knowing)

Ideally you can remove the bad sound and replace with a clear track but I'm not sure what software you have available to you.

For simple replacement and publishing of video both Mac and PC have video editors that you can replace audio on.

My suggestion (works best I think) is to render out your animation as a sequential image (this way you won't have any audio attached to it). Then you can use that sequence either in A:M or another program to add higher quality sound.

A general rule:

Separate the audio from the visual where you can.

When rendering you don't want to concentrate on sound and when working with sound you don't want to worry about the images.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for asking about the rabbit. And no I didn't. About the rabbit. I had made a cycle in the action. Made it more complicated verson by making the hips move and tail move back and forth and the head bobbing back and forth. It works great in the action window. Then I made a chor. It moves forward but cycles backwards.

As far as the sound, I spent the whole day trying to figure it out. The speech matches almost perfectly with the mouth. But I will try that, tomorrow perhaps. Its late and I'm tired. :blink: and my eyes hurt.

I have rendered it without the voice then put it back in with magix edit pro, that work out well.

Well thank you for the response

• Admin
Well thank you for the response.

You're welcome.

A:M Users gotta stick together and work this stuff out. :)

In the next iteration of 'The Art of Animtion:Master' (otherwise known as TaoA:M) I hope we can set up a process to share Project files with one another. In this way we should be better able to see those projects with a view similar to yours. Not seeing what you are seeing (Rabbit moving backward) leaves us guessing.

When in doubt and a project just isn't working it may be better to start from stratch.

Especially if its a simple project like the 'Take a Walk' exercise.

That may mean you never really know what happened but if the project is successful you may not need to know.