Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How to add a Skeleton rig to a Library ?

a.quaihoi

Been away from AM so long, just got the new subscription happening ! Ok, how do I add a skeleton rig to the library to re-use it for other models ?

Not using the Hash supplied rig - I learned how to use AM a little bit by myself with some help of Momentum Animations ( Now Called Perry Animations ) - so I have adopted the momentum style rig - which is soooo much more less ?? complicated then the Hash one - hmmm . . . south paw style.

Any way I'll tinker away at it trying to figure it out hopefully when I check back someone has answered this question !

Thank you all !

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been away from AM so long, just got the new subscription happening ! Ok, how do I add a skeleton rig to the library to re-use it for other models ?

Not using the Hash supplied rig - I learned how to use AM a little bit by myself with some help of Momentum Animations ( Now Called Perry Animations ) - so I have adopted the momentum style rig - which is soooo much more less ?? complicated then the Hash one - hmmm . . . south paw style.

Any way I'll tinker away at it trying to figure it out hopefully when I check back someone has answered this question !

Thank you all !

Please disregard - just figured it out !

Please disregard - just figured it out !

Hey! Share with the rest of us so we can figure it out too! :)

I just duplicated the model, imported it back into a project, deleted the model patch mesh, added another bone which I called the " parent ", saved this out to my model repository folder as " Custom Skeleton Rig", then imported it into my library, created a thumb nail for it it PS, import the the thumbnail --> voila new custom rig to use time and time again for all my models :-)