sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

looking for a model

Master chief

OK pretty simple , a buddy of mine was looking through all the vehicles i have been drawing and noted that while i have a good supply of craft and such i don't have a single trooper or infantry men. to that end i searched for my old AM cd but failed to find it and did a quick search of the hash site but was unable to find something of the sort . all I'm looking for is a male and female model that is anatomically correct ( ie looks actually human not deformed in any way ) that i may use as a template for redrawing.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good suggestion, we should have some Generic Models of people, much like Poser has. This would take some time but I was working on that myself.

Hardest part is the clothing since there are so many variations and needs.

I was wondering if the clothing could be bound to a specific model in the Choreography which would add flexibility rather than at the model level?

I was wondering if the clothing could be bound to a specific model in the Choreography which would add flexibility rather than at the model level?

Caroline wrote a plug-in called Dress Me awhile back that was for that purpose - essentially it applies translate and orient like constraints on the clothing model bones to the same named bones of the base model.

I think however - you will find that you might have to refine the geometry of the base model so that it doesn't stick out in certain situations.

AM has plenty of free "realistic" models to choose from. Did you try the data file?

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/Data.zip (there is also a LittleData.zip) Note sure what it contains but I don't think it has the same level of content as the Extras DVD (http://www.hash.com/store/index.php?main_p...4d3f212bd2ffe25) whcih does have what you want.

Cheers