sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Newbie From Vancouver BC

Aquaryan

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new at this program. I bought the AM at the Anime Evolution Convention in Vancouver, BC, this month. The first question that I have is this: Am I supposed to update the program?

Welcome to A:M!!!!

Your gonna enjoy this!

• Hash Fellow

Welcome to A:M!

I presume you bought the CD version... yes, you do want to update. you can download the V15e update here

It still need the CD to be in your dirve each time you start A:M

15f is coming soon for the CD version. watch that space.

Welcome to A:M!

I presume you bought the CD version... yes, you do want to update. you can download the V15e update here

It still need the CD to be in your dirve each time you start A:M

15f is coming soon for the CD version. watch that space.

I updated it..thanks...wasn't too sure, if the CD that I had was current or not.

The program does look awesome, but I think it will take me a bit longer to grasp than most beginners.

• Hash Fellow
The program does look awesome, but I think it will take me a bit longer to grasp than most beginners.

It is... maybe it will... best place to start is the tutorials in "The Art of Animation:Master" booklet you got with A:M. You can post your progress and questions in the "TAoA:M" sub forum.

It is... maybe it will... best place to start is the tutorials in "The Art of Animation:Master" booklet you got with A:M. You can post your progress and questions in the "TAoA:M" sub forum.

Did not get the booklet...just the CD.

I will post my progress in the other forum...

Yeah I was going to say, they want to add a significant charge to sell you a hard copy of the manual at the conventions so I (like most people I imagine) don't buy it since they let you know right away that it is on the disc already in PDF form.

Welcome Aquaryon. Definitely do the TOA lessons first or you will be so frustrated and lost you won't get anywhere and come back and ask your questios often. The community here is amazing and goes out of thier way to help newbies.

Good luck. ;)